Application for Admissions
- You are to go through the advertisement for admissions so as to know which course is in which institute and the options that are available for some ofthe courses. (Click here to read through).
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the online application form for which the School will not be liable for the blunder committed by the applicants;
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in appropriate information as it has to do with the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact industrial Training (I.T) date (HND only);
- Candidates are to frequently check the school web site for confirmation of the post-Screening Examination date.
- You will need a passport photograph which must be in red background and the size must not exceed 25KB.
- After submitting the form you will then click "Proceed to print your Registration Form"
- Print one (1) copy of the Registration Form.
All candidates should fill their JAMB/UME/UTME Registration Numbers irrespective of the year they sat for the Exams. in the space provided for it. Applications without JAMB/UME/UTME REGISTRATION NOS will not be processed.
Click here to proceed to apply online