2013/2014 FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
- Ensure you have a functional e-mail address
- Obtain an adequately funded Verve or Mastercard debit (ATM) card. You can also obtain a prepaid card from First Bank Branch Unity Road, Ilorin.
- Logon to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/requestpw
- Fill and submit the password request form
- Goto your email account to retrieve your payment portal login parameters (note that the mail could be in your spam folder) and click on the link provided in the mail to login
- Make sure to change your password after login
- From 'My Data' select 'Base Data' and click 'Edit' then enter your email address and phone number then save the form
- From 'My Data' select 'Payments' and 'add online payment ticket'
- Click on the ticket just added above and click on the 'CollegePAY' to complete your transaction. Your card number, pin, expiry date and cvv number (at the back of your card) will be required
- Remember to download and print your payment slip/receipt
- To activate your status as a bonafide student for 2012/2013 session, select 'Study Course' from the 'My Data' menu and click 'Start Session' button. Enter the SFE CODE on your payment slip and submit to complete the process.
Accommodation is available and compulsory for all new female students of IOT.
To book and pay for available bed spaces in the hostel, follow the following steps.
- Select the 'Accommodation Data' menu item from 'My Data' and click on the 'Book Accommodation' button. Remember to print out the booking slip.
- After the bed space has been booked, goto the 'Payments' menu and pay for the allocated bed space choosing the 'Hostel Maintenance' fee option from the menu. Remember to print out the payment slip which you are to submit to the porters in the hostel as well as your students account officer for verification.
After payment click here to print your admission letter (freshers) or register (returning students)
Helplines: 08035925298; 08082263768; 08034429391; 08124600577